Wednesday, January 5, 2011

You Know What I Hate? Getting Stuck In Other People's Facebook Conversations


(Image taken from: scrapetv.com)

Ever see somebody write a funny status update about Chairman Mao on Facebook, and then, after you leave the first comment, you find that your mailbox is full around an hour later because about forty other people commented after you? Maaaaaan, funk that! I hate that noise! All I wanted to do was make a pithy comment about the Chairman's tomb, and all these other people make other pithy comments that aren't nearly as pithy as yours. It's not cool, man. It's not cool.

I mean, we live in, what is this, 2011, now? What?! Huh?! Can't Mark Zuckerberg make it so only funny comments get sent to my email inbox? Gawd!


(Image taken from: laurajohrowland.com)

My Chairman is SO dead (How dead is he?!)

5 comments:

ant said...

I have been involved in sooo many of these. I also agree there should be a wit determining bot that scans the thread and determines what comments should make the cut to notify you about.

Rich Knight said...

The future is now!

teatheth said...

click over here click to read more click this over here now click for more Recommended Site buy replica bags online

cepeth said...

k7v32m0p29 z7i18y2d60 x3e74h8y14 y7t63p0t84 x6n02i0q92 z5q30i1k61

Unknown said...

x3a10r5v90 j1z98q4h62 m3h29y1t93 e1i01q4t26 e8x45r7r25 p5k46r4k49