Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Operation Beard Growth Complete: Bring the Troops Home


I'm going to be honest with you. After the first month of Bearduary, I wanted out. Badly. I used to grow a beard on a yearly basis back in college, but after shaving on a weekly basis for the past two years now, I just can't take it anymore. Having a beard is miserable. Your hair gets in your mouth, little kids think you're 20 years older, and bears want to wrestle you, mistaking you for Zangief.


(Image taken from: poeticpathetic.blogspot.com)

It's the pits.

But I have to tell you, shearing a beard is one of the most liberating experiences you can ever have in your life, besides actually being liberated, of course. It's a wonderful experience, and makes growing a beard all the more worth it in the end. I think I'll do it again next year. And maybe cut me out a Fu manchu at the end. We'll see. Pictures of the clean shaven me below. Check it out, androids.



1 comment:

Beard Oil said...

Nice article, Thanks for such a useful information.