Monday, May 9, 2011

Double Chins Are Glorious


(image taken from: gimmemenesker.dk)

I don't know why I love morbidly obese people so much, but I just can't get enough of them. The way they sweat when they eat/take a dump/sleep. The way that they can breathe heavily, even when they're sitting down. Even the way they eat without coming up for air is just fascinating to me. I mean, seriously, fat people are okay, but morbidly obese people is where it's at. I just love everything about them. They're beautiful to me.

And when it comes to the morbidly obese, there's no better staple than the double chin. What could be better?


(Image taken from: channel.nationalgeographic.com)

I especially like it when sweat collects underneath the first chin. Oh, boy!

So, yes, while I've played this clip before, I have to play it again. Let's go, you big mamas, you. Shake that honey jar.