Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Having a Beard is a Prison


Growing a beard is manly...for the first month. Then, it starts to become a prison in all the following months. Everything is hampered by it: Kissing your girl, eating breakfast (Call me Crumbface), washing your face. Everything!

"So why don't you just cut your beard off then?" asks the man in the front row.

Because of Bearduary. If you don't know what it is, click on the link. You'll find plenty of hairy-faced men.

Now, I'm not blaming them. They're doing a fine community service by encouraging men to cover their faces with man hair in the coldest months of the year. I applaud them. But because I see things through to the end, I'm keeping my beard and it's like a prison. I can't wait until March 1st. That's when the fur's coming off.

No comments: